Oct. 9th - Happy Birthday ...to me!

...TO ME!

Today I turn 28!

I am so incredibly lucky to have the life I do.

So it's before 8am and I've been up for almost an hour now. My body woke me up with pain. I'm annoyed and irritated. Wishing I was sleeping. [I spend a lot of time wishing I was sleeping.]

I'm hopeful that this year will bring a return to normal. I want to be able to work, clean the house, or go out with friends without pain, I feel confident with my new doctor that this is where I am headed. However if that is not the case; I will continue to be the positive, weird, bubbly person that I've always been. [...convincing myself of that as I type] I will not let my body control my life.

With all that said, I'm still so lucky. I have the support of friends and family members. I have the most amazing husband who has given up so much to help me through everything that has been happening. I have all the love and support I need from those around me.

I'm married to the man of my dreams and 'I am the luckiest'


Anyone know where I can get a set of those heads?! Haha




Let's go Eagles!!

Picture credit http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/


Have a wonderful Sunday everyone! :)

...the future is bright!

xoxo
D. Hord

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: